Constructed as part of the main College building in the 1830’s and extensively renovated and extended in the 1920’s, the Chapel has long been a focus of life in St. Kieran’s College. It is used regularly for class masses and prayer services. Traditionally, the President of the College meets the incoming First Year class in the Chapel on their first day in the school. It hosts re-union masses and choral concerts. The Chapel has seen recent refurbishment, including work on the Harry Clarke windows. The addition of the new altar and ambo was as a gift from the family of College President, Monsignor Kennedy, in memory of their late father, Daniel.